Taking care of you for over 30 years - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

Simplicity!
Chiropractic misconception
See what nerve pressure looks like.
Visiting Dr. G

Visiting Dr.G
wrong ideas
X-Ray and centainty.
powered by

My Blog

7 steps to better health

This is exactly how a visit to Dr. Goforth goes.

1.  You call 818-273-4103 and schedule your appointment.
  2.  You drive to 10308 Mcbroom St., Shadow Hills Ca 91040
  3.  You stop at the Beware of Dog sign and call Dr.Jim, unless
        you have already met Hunter the Husky, in which case you
        would proceed to the office.
  4. You take your shirt off and hold a meter which will show you
       the exact location of the source of your problem.
  5. You allow Dr. Jim to adjust your spine.
  6. You pay $45 for the visit or purchase 4 visits for $100.
  7. You leave happy and Hunter escorts you to the front gate,total
       elapsed time is about 15 minutes
l

10 Comments to 7 steps to better health:

Comments RSS
Custom essay on Monday, July 31, 2017 2:25 AM
Nice blog. I am working on an article and i hope this article will helps me to write better.Thank you so much for sharing this.
Reply to comment

top resume writing services on Friday, August 24, 2018 1:54 AM
Thank you for posting these steps. I really wanted a professional to check my back. It hurts most of the time and now I can barely handle it. Thank you for introducing Chiropractic to me. I know there are a lot of people who experience the same back problems like mine and they need help. I hope they will read about this and go to your clinic. More power to you and to your profession! Best of luck!

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/ on Tuesday, October 23, 2018 11:02 PM
Many working adults like me get a lot of back problems because of our job. Like me, mostly those who get these health problems are those who sit in front of the computer for a whole day. Now, I have been searching for remedies for this back pain and that is why I came here on this site. The tips were all on point and I wanted to say thank you for writing this. Chiropractic will definitely help us solve these back pains. Thank you!

65 on Tuesday, November 14, 2017 9:31 PM
+65
Reply to comment

free custom assignments online on Saturday, June 23, 2018 2:58 AM
Excellent read, Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work
Reply to comment

superior writing services on Friday, July 13, 2018 7:16 AM
I will remember them. I really care about my health. What about you?
Reply to comment

on Thursday, August 09, 2018 1:14 PM
Even for a short term trader the stock market is still a long term strategy.  The difference is, if you are a short term trader you have to rely on the long term outlook.
Reply to comment

Ed on Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:02 PM
Nice!
Reply to comment

cheap fendi bags on Monday, September 03, 2018 8:43 PM
Discover Fendi's new arrivals for women's luxury handbags. Explore all Fendi designer bag collections on the official Fendi website.
Reply to comment

custom essays on Sunday, May 19, 2019 11:40 AM
Our primary expertise is delivering USA custom essays to college students from all over the world. Only from scratch written papers and high-quality guarantee
Reply to comment